Where can I find the computer in cupidia?

1. I have tried to find for ages.

User Info: Marvalman

Marvalman - 7 years ago

1. the scroll toget computers is nt mad science, is compU scroll. you put the computer anywhere and then you hook wires to it. easier if solar panel is attatched

User Info: almyers9

almyers9 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You need to complete a scroll to get the power to build computers... I don't remember if it's the Mad Science Scroll, but definitely a scroll you get from Rocket Reef.

User Info: ZeldaLoverMeow

ZeldaLoverMeow - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. You have to make one with your wand powers. Complete the Mad Science scroll from Rocket Reef.

User Info: supRstaR333

supRstaR333 - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. From personal experience just don't try to build the computer in front of your entry way I found on the side works. Just as you enter the entry way.

User Info: Abarn27

Abarn27 - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. Talk to Spencer and he will tell you that he loves computer games. Bring out a computer with your wand from Build Mode and put it near Spencer. Finish first the "Solar Panel Scroll" as the easiest way to make the computer work. Or get a power generator and connect wires from the power generator to the computer.

User Info: Love_Struct8

Love_Struct8 - 7 years ago 1 0