Question from Marvalman

Where can I find the computer in cupidia?

I have tried to find for ages.

ZeldaLoverMeow answered:

You need to complete a scroll to get the power to build computers... I don't remember if it's the Mad Science Scroll, but definitely a scroll you get from Rocket Reef.
1 0

supRstaR333 answered:

You have to make one with your wand powers. Complete the Mad Science scroll from Rocket Reef.
1 0

Abarn27 answered:

From personal experience just don't try to build the computer in front of your entry way I found on the side works. Just as you enter the entry way.
1 0

Love_Struct8 answered:

Talk to Spencer and he will tell you that he loves computer games. Bring out a computer with your wand from Build Mode and put it near Spencer. Finish first the "Solar Panel Scroll" as the easiest way to make the computer work. Or get a power generator and connect wires from the power generator to the computer.
1 0

almyers9 answered:

the scroll toget computers is nt mad science, is compU scroll. you put the computer anywhere and then you hook wires to it. easier if solar panel is attatched
1 0