Where can I find chocolate?

1. I'm in need of 40 chocolate essences in order to complete the "Ruthie's Happy House" Scroll. Does anyone know where I can find them?

User Info: immortalsoul001

immortalsoul001 - 8 years ago

1. You put the picnic where rusty lives you have a picnic with rusty and wait until he leaves

User Info: teru222

teru222 - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You cam find it by mining at the royal academy island. Lots of it.

User Info: elianjan

elianjan - 8 years ago 2 1
  2. You can find them in plants or by mining at "The Royal Academy".

User Info: shrooboid313

shrooboid313 - 8 years ago 1 1
  3. You can find chocolate by either mining at the royal academy or by eating on a picnic blanket (the blue and white checkered thing with the picnic basket etc.) I hope that helps ^-^

User Info: _Candylover_

_Candylover_ - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. The easiest method is by using a Picnic Basket and waiting for the entire animation to play. You'll get between two and five chocolates that way.

User Info: VextheShadow

VextheShadow - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. There are many places to get chocolate

mining at the royal acdemy and picking plants there.

Use this guide to find all essences in the game I know I found it useful.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=944916&topic=46425892

User Info: steven4545

steven4545 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. if you need the ruthie's house scroll then i know you wont have got to royal academy yet - because neither have I!

The only way i could do it was to sit and have a picnic and dont move til its completely finished (you will get between 4 and 8 chocolates), or lead the two morons (buddy and whatsherface) to a picnic mat and hover near them - the essences they create - apples, cake, chocolate -will come to you.

Hope this helps! sorry it sounds grumpt but i'm still trying to get two goby fish !!

User Info: beckslouise

beckslouise - 7 years ago 1 0
  7. When I did that scroll, I found my Chocolate by mining at the Academy. I found about 4-8 chocolates every time i mined. You can also consult the essence FAQ on this site if you need any additional help. It lists all the essences and how and where to get them. It even has the essences sorted by island too. I hope that helps.

User Info: sage_ultima

sage_ultima - 7 years ago 1 0
  8. You can find chocolate by pulling weeds in the Royal Academy.

User Info: yukiluver123

yukiluver123 - 7 years ago 0 0
  9. in the mining wall in the Royal academy

User Info: Pigpen29

Pigpen29 - 7 years ago 0 0
  10. mining at theroyalAcademy

User Info: almyers9

almyers9 - 7 years ago 0 0
  11. Hey, I am playing the cutopia level too , before I got here I was at candypalooza and the EASIEST WAY IS: to go to candypalooza, and DIG! If you dig for a good amount of times you would get magic 8 balls and electrobits . And you get about 2-7 pieces of chocolate (: hope this helped.
    P.s. If u do it more than once you'll get more chocolate and picnic ing also works(; ha

User Info: Lorenmahonee

Lorenmahonee - 4 years ago 0 0