Where can I find the first treasure chest?

1. I already know its i the mines i just cant get up to a place i need to go.

User Info: shadaw321

shadaw321 - 8 years ago
    Have you already gotten to the mines and you need help there? Or do you need help getting to the mines?

[If it's the second one: The entrance to the mines is all the way to the right and the bottom of the cave where you first met Enrill. Just use slipstream to bring fire from the torch above to the wooden barrier and you'll enter the mines.]

User Info: ZeldaLoverMeow

ZeldaLoverMeow - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Make sure you have slipstream, (find it in a cavern one of the caves to the farthest left) navigate to the cave you started in, and travel right. When you find a door with smoldering embers above it, gust it, and use the slipstream to guide it to the barbed wood blocking the entrance.

["...get up to a place I need to go."] You might be referring to the first poyak plant (spit plant). It needs water. Gust the water onto the sprout.

User Info: jazad136

jazad136 - 7 years ago 0 0