Question from JayNilla

Where can I find the 2-player vs. mode on the Wii version of the game?

I've been looking for a 2-player vs. mode on the game and can't find it at all. I had a couple of friends over and we wanted to play against each other in exhibition matches, but I couldn't find out where/how to add the second controller. Is there a mode on the game where two players can play against each other? I know about the 2-player co-op mode, but I want to play against friends as well. Any help you could provide would be great. Thanks!

~ Nilla ~

jokeryona22 answered:

As with most games for the wii, you have to connect the controller first.

First when the game is on (preferably at the first menu) hit the little blue home button on the controller that is working.
Go down to the reconnect at the bottom and disconnect you controllers.
Then when it is through hit the 1 and 2 buttons on all controllers you want turned on.
You will hear a little dinging sound when each controller has connected and a blue light will come on on the controller itself telling you which player you are.
This must be most any multiplayer game on the wii. At least SSB and Mario Kart, DBZ3 and Mario Party 8 all make me do it.
0 0

Answers

qqaaxx answered:

Just play the game in exhibition like you normally do, then have the second controller into the game
0 0