How do I get this particular key?

1. I forget what level I'm on, but I am at the point where I need to awaken the four dragon statues. I have awaken three and now I need to awaken the fourth. If you are facing the statues, the area I have to get the key from is to the top, left side. I've tried seemingly everything and I'm stuck. I know I have to zap that piece on the wall to push the stones back and the vine must have something to do with it, right? Please help!

User Info: littlelaughie

littlelaughie - 8 years ago
    I am at the same spot. How do we get that gate open located to the right of where the skeletons come out of. I have been stuck here for days and am getting impatient. Thanks for any help!

User Info: melinda_andy

melinda_andy - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Thanks to DreadArkive, I learned how to do it. Cynder shadows under the gate located to the right of where the skeletons come out of and pulls the lever. Spyro uses lightning on the wall piece long enough until half his Mana (hope thats the right word) is empty. Cynder then jumps onto the vine to the left and onto the statue right above. Spyro then flies toward the opposite statue to put both together (key and keyhole).

User Info: littlelaughie

littlelaughie - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. The dark colored gate means Cynder can "dive" using her shadow element then "Swims up" in the other side of the gate. Do it and you can open the gate just by pull down the lever inside. Then if you wanted to open the area where the red crystal is placed, you just need to electrify on the "generator" right to the vine that leads to the key, after the barrier opened, fly to the key and one of the dragon must hang on that key and the other must pull it to the keyhole (just flying straight to the left). After the key inserted, the red crystal barrier will opened up and just take that crystal and place it at the statue.

User Info: TGPEFWM

TGPEFWM - 7 years ago 0 0