How do I unlock Spider-Man's alternate costume?

1. Title says all

User Info: youtubey

youtubey - 6 years ago
    Do I need the Wal-Mart version to unlock the costume WITHOUT the code?

User Info: youtubey

youtubey - 6 years ago
    Was there a Walmart version made for PS2 and PSP also or just Wii and DS?

User Info: WickedRogue

WickedRogue - 6 years ago

Answers

1. If you have purchased the Wal-Mart version and used the unlock code, then the alternate costumes are implemented in a clumsy way. In Battle Mode, press and hold either C or Z _before_ pressing A to select Spider-Man. Hold that same button until after you let go of A.

Spider-Man has two alternate costumes. I believe that Z is the black suit and that C is Miguel O'Hara's costume.

User Info: Arcanasphere

Arcanasphere - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. He said unlock, and what you do is use Spidey in battle mode a lot, if all you get is Spider-man 2099, then you use the code, but otherwise, the C & Z parts were correct

User Info: matt_robbo

matt_robbo - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Wal-mart edition has a code in its box. try using this code, im not 100% sure it works on other ones,but worth a try.

925678

try it, since the code was in-box, i think it might work in other version, since it makes me think the disks where not made specially.

User Info: Extro_Sturt

Extro_Sturt - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. It only works on the wal-mart edition.

User Info: poop422

poop422 - 6 years ago 0 0