How to hack?

1. How do u hack the cod5 for wii i keep getting killed

User Info: millergabriel12

millergabriel12 - 6 years ago

1. Dont hack, play and get better and dont ruin it for everyone else.

User Info: Falletaris

Falletaris - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Dont hack

User Info: COD5_B3AST

COD5_B3AST - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. Get better. Maybe then you won't be killed as often.

User Info: Laffytaffy777

Laffytaffy777 - 6 years ago 2 0
  3. This is a very simple task (almost) but I will not go through all the details considering I dislike hackers. You do need the (homebrew channel) and if u update your wii often you will need (homebrew channel v4.2) thats the latest homebrew channel... You will need an SD card and you will need a computer. Most people say you will need a SD that can hold up to at least 2GB or more. then what you want to do from there is download the Homebrew channel... at first nothing will be on the channel because u haven't downloaded any (buttons) for it. To do this you have to go a site I cant remember.... So what I recommend you do is go to youtube.com and search (homebrew channel v4.2) and after searching that search (using hacks for homebrew channel) or the game (call of duty hacks)

User Info: Nick110889

Nick110889 - 6 years ago 0 1
  4. If you are hacking for campaign I would love to help. If not, don't hack.

User Info: Superzilla1500

Superzilla1500 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. Ok so haking is cool on wii only when some one haks it were ever time you get a kill you lvl up 3 or 4 lvls per kill now that is fair says the demon

User Info: wardemon2

wardemon2 - 4 years ago 0 0