What actions determine the content in Chernov's Diary at the beginning of "Downfall"?

1. I know for a fact that during "Eviction", that Dimitri (the guy you play as) is given the options to kill the Germans outside the subway himself (the merciful way), or by having his comrades burn them with Molotovs (the sadist way).

But I've heard that there's another part in the Russian Campaign where Dimitri can also show either mercy or brutality. Where does that happen?

User Info: RainingMetal

RainingMetal - 7 years ago
    It is applicable. I chose to let the prisoners die at the hands of the other Russians and I got a different result in the intro of "Downfall".

User Info: RainingMetal

RainingMetal - 7 years ago

1. In the beggining of the mission their land their blood, there are two germans that are on the ground that are not dead.

You can choose to kill them or let them bleed themselves out.

Also in one of the inside missions there are people interegating a prisoner and you can shoot him early, before they do.

Finally, in another inside mission there are two germans holding a russian hostage, and if you sit back and do nothing he is killed, but you can save him.....

I think that is it, but I am not sure........

User Info: dubiouskarma

dubiouskarma - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. This is not applicable for the Wii version.

User Info: autobot480

autobot480 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. Ugh, I don't remember Campaign very well.

At the beginning of Downfall, I remember Reznov telling Chernov that no one will read the diary and if he must fight for Russia. Reznov then gives Chernov the flag.

I don't remember any other ending, the ending above was one I got for killing the Germans outside the subway (by knife lol).

So I would just play through all the Russian missions again and pay attention to where you can kill Germans or let them live for a few more minutes.

User Info: undeniablefate

undeniablefate (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0