Question from oboewan9999

I am completely stuck on Pimp My Rabbid?

I seriously have no idea what any of the clues or anything mean.

twister782 answered:

The clues they give out might sound a bit confusing at first, but let me try to explain each clue the best I can:

Hairy: This means to make sure more hair shows on your rabbid's body. If it says not hairy, then you should cover the rabbid completely based on the other 2 clues.

Smelly: This is obvious. I'm sure you know about the zombie ears with the sock on it. That helps with smelly.

Cool: Stylish, fancy, jock outfits.

Trendy: Something a person wears in today's latest fashion.

Hick: Hillbilly, redneck, etc. There are items that clearly show a hick side to them.

Waterproof: Outfits that keep water out.

Rock hard: Doesn't always mean rock star look. Metal or steel items that look hard or heavy do it.

Funny: Silly outfits.

Ugly: That's another obvious one.

Sexy: Basically something attractive outfit wise.

Bling-bling: I don't understand this one so much but I would have to say something that looks pimpish or shines.

Tight: I believe that is literal. Try wearing an outfit that would feel tight on someone's body.

I don't know if I missed any, but this should help out some.
2 0

Answers

Lijik answered:

Get 15000 points on more games, and you'll have enough costumes to start figuring out the clues by just looking or at least experimenting.
The easiest to do with the starter costumes are "Hick" and "Ugly". Just use the redneck or zombie costume parts.

If you get some outthere clues (like "Tight" or "Waterproof") just keep replaying until you get more basic ones like "funny" or "ugly"
0 0

jakjay1995 answered:

Get 15000 points in other games otherwise it's very unlikely you'll beat it.

my other tip is most items can be into to or more catoglories, so be careful.
0 0

redxslash answered:

Try getting all or most of the accessory's for pimp my rabbid by getting 15000 points on other mini games. Then, you can play that game and pick out clothes that would match what they want a lot easier.
0 0