Question from hodaddy2664

What instuments from other systems are compatible for WII?

I have Rock Band for ps2, my son wants Guitar Hero Metallica for his WII, all of the instuments plug into the ps2 through a four port adapter, will this work on the WII the same way to play the Metallica for WII, and can you play all the instuments in the Metallica game

jaleblademaster answered:

The Wii Guitar and Drums are both exclusive only to Wii. However, you can use any USB Microphone with the Wii.

And yes, in GH: Metallica you can play Guitar, Bass, Drums, and Vocals. For the Wii version, you'll need an extra Wii Remote for each person playing at once. I.E: say you have two Wii Remotes, and you own two guitars, drums, and a microphone. You cannot play with more than two players without getting more Wii Remotes. You can play with a Guitarist and Bassist, Guitarist and Drummer, Drummer and Singer, etc. but you can only have as many players at once as the number of Wii-Remotes owned.

Sorry if my explanation seemed too detailed.
1 0

Answers

Phoenixrefire83 answered:

No the Wii has to have a spot for the Wii remote to plug in like a nunchuck... but you can usually get a guitar from gamestop for about 25-30 bucks...
0 0

Lukar82394 answered:

All consoles have their own exclusive instruments (i.e. 360 instruments only work with the 360, Wii instruments only work with the Wii)- however, any USB mic (Aside from a SingStar mic) should work with any version of the game.
0 0

I Need Help.....? Answered encondarkness
Can you use rock band drums with the wii guitar hero metallica? Open kellyanded
Ecstasy of Gold Intro? Open hairballofdoom
The Destroyer Pedal works with GHWT? Unanswered roger1010
Song List Help???? Open CrispyTater