Where/How do I get milk and eggs?

1. I have a buffmoo thing and a chicken monster. Do I have to wait a certain amount of time? Or do I have to get special tools?

User Info: cdfloyd

cdfloyd - 7 years ago

1. When you first get an monster that will give you produce, you do have pet them everyday in order to build up their friendship level. Once you do (FP1+), they will give you their product every THREE days. Once you get a wooly monster, a good way of knowing that the three days are up is that the wooly will have regrown its white wool. See the wool, shave it, get the eggs, get the milk, wait three days, see the wool, rinse and repeat. :)

You can raise the level of your monster products by giving any rune stone to any of your monsters to have it lay an egg. The newly born monster will be one level higher than its mother and give you higher level products.

TGW

User Info: TheGrinningWolf

TheGrinningWolf (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. You can pet them everyday and use harvester on them, or you can buy it from Rita (at inn in 6pm)

User Info: matakubengkak

matakubengkak - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Go to the supermarket. Both are pretty cheap and you can also get other things to go with them.

I <3 toast

User Info: zyaode

zyaode - 7 years ago 0 1