Impossible to grow Moondrops ????

1. Hi, everyone.
    I'm curently trying to clear the game so I went on Whale Island, saw Iris and planted moondrops in order to meet her.
    One big problem is that I always loose a moondrop after a while and tilled land where he was even dissapeared ! I tryed to grow the rest of them but I couldn't meet Iris even doing so. I wonder what makes it happens because I go see them everyday during nightime and I water them with a lion can but still, I always get this as a result. What I do badly ? What can I do to avoid that again ?

User Info: Xirvet

Xirvet - 7 years ago
    That happens to me too! The flowers alway wilt no matter how much I try!

User Info: HarvestMoon4

HarvestMoon4 - 7 years ago

1. You probably have one area that is in dire need of runeys. When this happens your crops eventually (flowers too) die and wilt.

Go to the clock tower, second floor to the orb like machine. A map should open up and tell you the distribution of the runeys. If you noticed one area is red, you should fix that right away.

Runeys affect how your crops and flowers grow. For more faqs on runeys, just check the forums / faqs!

User Info: lchirou

lchirou (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0

1. do you loose a flower because it is wilting? Check your runeys and make sure no areas are red.

User Info: bailey1048

bailey1048 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. You need to increase your runey population to 35 for each runey at homestead because at homestead it also affects the whale island also so you need to put about 20 runeys each and awtch it for a bit thy will usually let them selves grow more and more

User Info: Mavick7

Mavick7 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. That happened to me too. talk to candy and check your runey population i just released a few into each area and then they grew fine. and if your worried about them dieing just do it on the 1st of a season and the runeys are sure to live long enough for the 4 days needed to grow the flowers

User Info: jqwertyuiop3

jqwertyuiop3 - 6 years ago 0 0