Question from loltopaz2

Where can I find wedding boquoet?

How can i use and make a wedding boquet?

claude_nx answered:

First, you must get one of the girls to 10 love points (LP). Once you accomplish this, talk to Stella to get a recipe called "Happiness 101". To view this recipe, go to the crafting table. It takes a Baleen, a Blue Rose, a Green Grass, a Pink Cat, a Toy Herb, and a Moondrop. The last four should be obvious, although keep in mind that you might have to grow some of the flowers, so make sure you give yourself enough time for that.
The Baleen is easy to get. After you get the "Happiness 101" recipe, go to Whale Island. You should enter into a dialog with Raguna and the Whale, and he will tell you that he wants to feel closer to the sea. Once this happens, you will find a Tidal Cluster on the beach (I think they appear every day). After you get one of these, go up to Whale Island again and you will enter into another dialog with the Whale, but this time he will give you a Baleen in exchange for the Tidal Cluster. You should be able to get as many Baleen as you need by giving the Whale more Tidal Clusters, but realistically you will only need one.
Next is the Blue Rose. After you get the recipe, talk to Ganesha to get a White Rose. Put in through the seed maker, and then plant it (I think it should work in any season. I planted mine in the Green Ruins for convenience). Water them every day, and they will bloom, but do not pick them immediately. If you leave them in the ground, they will turn into Blue Roses in a few days. If you want to speed up the growing of the Blue Roses, put some Formula A, B, or C on one of them.
Once you get all of these items, go ahead and make the Wedding Bouquet at the crafting table. To use it, give it to a girl who has 10 LP. I think you have to be on a date with them (if the girl has high enough LP, you should have this option whenever you talk to them), but I am not completely certain about that. If you do choose to give it to your girl of choice on a date, you will know when the right time is, trust me. Anyway, good luck, and let me know if you have any other questions.
0 0