Question from tankmssile

Whale Island Gate not opening? Like EVER?

Okay, I've looked through all the questions similar to this one, and I've done everything they said, and the gate still never opens. Nor does Gelwein open it.

I have Iris Blanche at 10FP AND LP (haven't met Noire yet) and obviously she still lives in the Tower of Rest. I talk to her daily and check the gate and return to the tower of rest to try and trigger the event and still nothing happens. Can Someone help me out here? I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Bunnynight asked for clarification::

Have you tried going at various times of the night? I'm not surewhich but I either showed up really early like 6 or so, or later like about 8. I only had Iris Blanche at 1FP and 0LP so I'm not sure why it's not for you.

tankmssile provided additional details:

Yes I have tried at virtually every time of the day, but I also have not met gelwein yet. maybe that's the problem...? I'll check up on that and see

lchirou answered:

The gate opened for me and Iris wasn't that high.

Is it the gate by the Silver Wolves? After you meet Gelwein, sleep before 1. When you have 2 dreams, it should open.
0 0