Question from fire123535

How do I raise LP?

I've only been able to raise FP and the LP doesn't rise as fast.

fire123535 provided additional details:

I'm having trouble with eunice. I'm trying to get her to go on a diet.

Answers

lchirou answered:

Talking to the ladies will boost their FP, but giving gifts they like or LOVE will boost their LP. Also, if you win any festival, talk to everyone to boost their FP and/or LP. ^_^

If you check FAQs here it will list you the things each of them pretty ladies like and love. The difference is that the things they like are +3 LP while the only thing they really love is a +9 LP.

Once you give them a gift to boost their LP, you cannot give them anymore for it won't play an affect on them!
0 0

claude_nx answered:

Ichirou's answer was great, but to expand:

I had the same problem that you are having with a few girls, even while I was giving them gifts. Find out what the person's favorite gift is, and give her one of those items every day. You will notice that her love points will begin to rise very sharply. Who are you having trouble with?
0 0

Sakura708 answered:

Ok give here these three:
1.Mont Blac( a type of cake)
2.cake
3.flowers
Be CAREFUL:when eunice is on here diet do NOT give here sweets thats why i put flowers
also if you want extra LP cook one per day
0 0