How do I raise LP?

1. I've only been able to raise FP and the LP doesn't rise as fast.

User Info: fire123535

fire123535 - 6 years ago
    I'm having trouble with eunice. I'm trying to get her to go on a diet.

User Info: fire123535

fire123535 - 6 years ago

1. Ok give here these three:
    1.Mont Blac( a type of cake)
    2.cake
    3.flowers
    Be CAREFUL:when eunice is on here diet do NOT give here sweets thats why i put flowers
    also if you want extra LP cook one per day

User Info: Sakura708

Sakura708 - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Talking to the ladies will boost their FP, but giving gifts they like or LOVE will boost their LP. Also, if you win any festival, talk to everyone to boost their FP and/or LP. ^_^

If you check FAQs here it will list you the things each of them pretty ladies like and love. The difference is that the things they like are +3 LP while the only thing they really love is a +9 LP.

Once you give them a gift to boost their LP, you cannot give them anymore for it won't play an affect on them!

User Info: lchirou

lchirou (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Ichirou's answer was great, but to expand:

I had the same problem that you are having with a few girls, even while I was giving them gifts. Find out what the person's favorite gift is, and give her one of those items every day. You will notice that her love points will begin to rise very sharply. Who are you having trouble with?

User Info: claude_nx

claude_nx (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0