Question from AznLegendX

How do I beat (green ruins boss - HARD)?

I'm at level 80-ish, and since i've beaten the ending boss, bosses such as the green/lava ruins are extremely harder. before that it did only 1 damage to me, now it does 150-200 per hit, wiping out half my hp. does anyone know what equipments i should wear to reduce the damage taken and what weapon to use to kill it fast and easy?
i have access to all lv10monster items and almost all ingredients/ores/jewels etc in the game, except 90+days flowers. so any suggestions on what equipments to make?

The weapons i've tried using to kill it are gaea rod and grand smasher(2h sword-earth attribute). they both do barely any damage to it, only like 150 max for spatk and only takes a few millimetres of its hp.

Basically get the best of the best to beat bosses. Generally you can follow the elemental strategy (Ice Snake, use fire based weapons etc).

I used the fire rod (which I believe you get from Kanno, if I remember correctly) and just made sure to bring plenty of energy drinks (20 should do it...expensive but worthy) and/or food with me. I mainly used the magic attack and made sure to bring my health back up before it got too low. Also, make sure to avoid his attacks and you should be okay. There is a point in his attacks where he will charge at you, and if you place yourself close to a wall and then move once he's started his charge, he will crash into the wall and pass out for a few seconds which is long enough for you to get a couple attacks in on him without worrying about him attacking back. It took me a couple tries, but I got through it with those tactics.

I haven't beaten the game yet (only just opened the Ice Dungeon), but have you tried using the wolf mount?

The best tactic for any boss I've come across is this:

1. Come into the boss room and immediately get on your wolf mount. This will not only increase your speed, but act as a weapon and an extra health gauge.

2. Use your wolf's leaping attack (where he jumps and attacks). This attack is fast and you're moving quite a distance while doing it. It also can glitch, especially with the boss' massive size, and hit more than once or even twice or thrice.

3. Target the Green Ruins' boss' tail from the side so you pass through it, this is the area to focus for damage while on the wolf.

4. If the wolf dies, stay away from the boss. I've found this boss is too tough to handle while up close. It's best to hit from afar with the fire rod and slowly wear away the remainder of his health.

5. Bring lots of health potions and good luck.

No.. it's not effect...

i have all equip for lv99 but still very hard, especially when you face to face again with brodik

I been beating the chicken griffin a bunch of times with a iron hammer and have the golem fight with me when he not busy if he busy then the wolf and not getting hit like before

Okay, be prepared for a marathon fight.

1. upgrade to the force element, and Wear a high level headdress. Headdress gives +10 all, so +40 damage to force element. (+30 vs chicken since he's got wind resist.)
2. bring healing potions(at least 30 E Drink S, try. reload if not enough!), and sandwiches(eat 1 at start, and as needed during battle).
3. stand away from chicken, when you hear him cry out, run perpendicular to him, as he's charging.
4. You have just enough time to do a special attack then run away.
5. repeat step 3 and 4 till one of you is dead.

You Could Just Hit Him With And Axe Special When He Runs By And He'll Go Down In A Few Hits... Bring Some Cooked Fish If You Need It And Energy Potion S's Made In The Lab Help Too.