Where can I find (butter)?

1. I want to bake things and so many need butter but i cant make or find it any were please help!

User Info: DRAGOCANDY

DRAGOCANDY - 6 years ago
    The only maker he offers is yogurt and cheese is there a time when he has a butter maker?

User Info: DRAGOCANDY

DRAGOCANDY - 6 years ago

1. The only answer is make them. By get a milk (from monster), and put in a mixer (buy from Lute). That you can get your butter.

User Info: ichikomizutaka

ichikomizutaka - 6 years ago 0 2

1. Go to the green ruins floor 3. There you will find a Buffamoo, you can tell because it kind of resembles a cow. After a few days of caring for it, use your harvester to collect milk. If you have already bought a kitchen, and most importantly the mixer, put the milk in the mixer. After successfully making it, you will get butter.

User Info: 64starchild

64starchild (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Forgot to mention, befriend it by petting it with the pet brush. also a mixer is not in the maker section, it's in the kitchen utensil section. There will never be a butter maker.

User Info: 64starchild

64starchild (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. You can get the milk from the bar.
    To make butter, you can make it with your blender.

User Info: Iris_noire

Iris_noire - 5 years ago 0 1

Question Status
Butter? Answered
Can't find why...help? Answered
Where can I find (axe)? Answered
Where can i find platinum? Answered
Where can I find rice? Answered