Question from Karin18

Does shipping certain items raise/lower Rosetta's affection?

I just started this game and figured a decent way to start getting money was to ship weeds (slowly but surely). However, when Rosetta comes, she's just like, "Oh, you're shipping weeds again *glares*". So is it bad that I'm shipping weeds? Or does it not matter really what I ship? Also, she mentioned I "have some nerve" for shipping Turnips. Is that just cuz Mist likes them and it 'implies' I should've given to them to her instead?

I read that Rosetta likes it if I ship a lot but does it matter WHAT I ship?

Karin18 provided additional details:

But I also read somewhere that it raises her affection to be around while she's collecting. So what should I do in that respect? Or should I just be around when I'm NOT shipping turnips/weeds?

savarast answered:

It is tough it say. From my experience, if it -does- reduce your LP/FP, it does so by a marginal amount.

Here are my suggestions just to be on the safe side:
1) Avoid situations where any of the girls give you a negative remark
2) If you must sell weeds/turnips, do so, but leave Homestead -before- 5:20. You will bypass any of Rosetta's responses, ergo, any possible negative effects.
0 0

Answers

razorbladekiss9 answered:

I sometimes ship weeds and even though she complains, if you stick around and wait for her to come collect your stuff it raises her LPs anyway. So no, it doesn't make a difference what you ship, her LPs go up if you wait for her in the evening.
0 0

rhys0789 answered:

You can ship weeds, but put in some tomatoes or strawberries more in quantity than the weed so she won't notice it and comment on that instead. Or just get out of homestead before she arrives. You can already get the money at 5pm if you're not at homestead as it ships automatically.
Her LP goes up if you do something she likes that's related to her career, like all the girls, but its just by a small amount.
0 0

What is the best place to (farm for items to raise my forging level?) Open Barghesto
How do I find Rosetta? Answered swatgaga
Help on Marrying Rosetta ? Open LuMengHunter
Rosetta, Cinnamon or Mist? Answered angel_lover961
Second Rosetta and Danny event? Answered silverwolf526