Question from jiynovelo

Whale Island Fin Gate?

on my 2nd file on rune factory, the gate on whale island fin wont open, Iris's FP is4 and her LP 3. its summer 15 (Year 1)and Ive been visiting her every day and the event with Gelwein isnt happening. I think I got 1FP on her on summer 6. on my first file I got it immediately but on my second its too long. I also finished snow ruins.

sonicravenx answered:

There isnt really a tiem whne it happends,when it happends depends on your relationship with iris.Your Lp has to be above 4.
Plus your relashionship with mist and candy,and the relevence you go and talk to her also helps,
0 0

TheBetterOne answered:

opening the gate is simple get Fps With Iris To 1 or more Then Go Between 6 pm And 1 Am Im Sure You Can Go At 6 Pm And Go To Iris Door And A Cut scene Will Trigger And He Will Open The Gate Not Sure If Other People Forgot To Putt Such Details But That's That
0 0