How do i get the 12 Crystal flower seeds from everyone?

1. Mist is already missing and Kanoo already told me to give the crystal flowers to the 12 maidans I gave one for everyone execpt for Uzuki because i gave one for each Iris. But i dont have anymore and the machine said i need one more. also how do i get Mist's flower?

User Info: spaggeti43

spaggeti43 - 5 years ago
    I have a question about the flowers too.
    I gave a crystal seed to each girl, but now Rosetta left to help her father. I know she will be in town on festival days. Is it possible to retrieve the flower then? Or do I have to wait for her to fully return? :(

User Info: Bobbert126

Bobbert126 - 3 years ago

1. I believe you have activated her heart event. I personally didn't do her event at the same time as the last event in the main story (I did it on accident I didn't even know I was in it til I realized her leaving was apart of that) but from my experience of the games overlapping events are pretty wonky.

My best guess is the game would allow you to cause it seems like an easy thing to catch that you wouldn't be able to have Rosetta present if she isn't there due to an event. Once each maiden has the flower and you get the one from mist that is when it will activate.

User Info: sonicravenx

sonicravenx (Expert) - 3 months ago 0 0

1. The last flower is in the pot in front of Mist's house. But...Uzuki should is one of the 12 maidens, so she should have gotten a seed from you, too.

Annette, Cinnamon, Selphy, both Irises, Eunice, Melody, Bianca, Tabatha, Uzuki, Rosetta, and Lara all should have been given a seed to grow.

User Info: Mothership1953

Mothership1953 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0