Chronological order?

1. I have all the RF games but am 99% sure of when they happened in order. Based on character speeches and events in the 5 games out right now, I think this is the order even though the games were released at different times. RF, RFF, RF2,RF3,RFTOD. In RFF, Raguna is looking for Mist from RF. In RF2, things like Whale Island are mentioned. RF3 and TOD not too sure but in Tides of destiny Annete from RFF visits the island you're on and spoils what happenes to her and some other characters in RFF. Candy and Tabatha also visit. So does RFF take place right after RF and before RF2 even though they're on different game systems? I don't know where RF4 on 3DS will take place yet.

User Info: sonic36

sonic36 - 4 years ago
    Tori is also mentioned in RFF she just changed her name. Look at your mail and you'll see her picture.

User Info: sonic36

sonic36 - 4 years ago

1. This is more for a Forum and it's purely what someone would think, but I've played all those games but RF3 and It makes sense, but at the end of the day that also doesn't matter. RF4 came out and I couldn't even tell you where I would think that one is. It's up to you fellow Sonic.

User Info: sonicravenx

sonicravenx (Expert) - 3 months ago 0 0

1. I don't think it matters in what chronological order things happen - except for RF and RFF, since those are openly stated to be connected. And there being mentions from previous RF games in others ones, well, that's just a nifty little thing - it's done often in long running Game Series, having mentions or little bits referencing to previous games.

C-A

User Info: CatMuto

CatMuto - 3 years ago 0 0