Question from LadyKartoffel

Where can I find (sickle and fishing pole)?

Where do I get the sickle and the fishing pole? Mist asked me to clear the weeds in front of her house and I have nothing to do it with!

64bitrobot answered:

I manged to find the fishing pole now.

The sickle you get from Erik, I'm not sure what's required, but I had some fodder grass growing at the time.

Then, for the fishing rod, after Cinnamon comes to town, head up to the lake, she should be up there, and talk to her for it. I don't know if she's always there but I got it at 4:30 on a Tuesday.

Hope that helps.
2 0

Answers

hellhunter16 answered:

All i did is walk in to his store and he gave my the sickle it was like the first or second week in spring
1 0

64bitrobot answered:

I feel I should also note that there are other places Cinnamon will be, so far I've seen, on your farm, along the west, and the north. Basically, find Cinnamon fishing and she'll give you the rod.

Talk to Erik enough and he'll give you the sickle.
1 0

artsy_bear answered:

I got a letter from Erik requesting a turnip be sent using Annette then the next day I went to his place and he gave me the sickle as a gift. Still haven't received the fishing pole though.
0 0

Where can I find fishing rod?? Answered matabengkak
FIshing spots? Open triconos
Where are the better fishing spots? Answered nana0709
Fishing tips/findings (?) need confirming Open AznLegendX
Where can I find (axe)? Answered seedster21