Where can I find (sickle and fishing pole)?

1. Where do I get the sickle and the fishing pole? Mist asked me to clear the weeds in front of her house and I have nothing to do it with!

User Info: LadyKartoffel

LadyKartoffel - 7 years ago

1. I manged to find the fishing pole now.

The sickle you get from Erik, I'm not sure what's required, but I had some fodder grass growing at the time.

Then, for the fishing rod, after Cinnamon comes to town, head up to the lake, she should be up there, and talk to her for it. I don't know if she's always there but I got it at 4:30 on a Tuesday.

Hope that helps.

User Info: 64bitrobot

64bitrobot (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. All i did is walk in to his store and he gave my the sickle it was like the first or second week in spring

User Info: hellhunter16

hellhunter16 - 7 years ago 1 0
  2. I feel I should also note that there are other places Cinnamon will be, so far I've seen, on your farm, along the west, and the north. Basically, find Cinnamon fishing and she'll give you the rod.

Talk to Erik enough and he'll give you the sickle.

User Info: 64bitrobot

64bitrobot (Expert) - 7 years ago 1 0
  3. I got a letter from Erik requesting a turnip be sent using Annette then the next day I went to his place and he gave me the sickle as a gift. Still haven't received the fishing pole though.

User Info: artsy_bear

artsy_bear - 7 years ago 0 0