Question from LordVisulth

What does the purple elephant in the barn do?

A purple elephant monster found in Whale Island followed me to my barn. It's just been sitting there idly ever since and I'm not sure what to do with it.

Jevil_2008 asked for clarification:

I couldn't find the clue after the observatory where is it?

RuneAdventurer asked for clarification:

How do I get the scene?

64bitrobot answered:

I believe the elephant in the barn is solely for the purpose of giving to Bianca, because when fall comes, she decides to stay in town because she can't leave him alone, and she can't care for him in the old town.

Also, the elephant shown on the site is different, that's an Elefun, a tamable monster in the Lava Ruins, that you can ride and have water plants.
2 0

Answers

64bitrobot answered:

I have no idea if it ever does anything.

But when Bianca moves into town, going into the villa at some point will start an event when it turns up. I ended up giving it to her.
1 2

z3r017 answered:

I gave the elephant to bianca also. But what i want to know is if i get it back and how. i better get the elphant back!!! >:(
0 1

mwflav answered:

i don't know specifics, but if you go to the games website (http://runefactoryfrontier.com/) and click on the 'system' link at the bottom, one of the screenshots is of Raguna and the elephant in a dungeon of sorts, then the next one of Raguna riding the elephant in his field... sadly this doesn't answer the question, but it does show that there may be more to it than just giving it away
0 3

Jevil_2008 answered:

I just gave it to Bianca and later I found her in the archives and went to talk to her and she gave me a quest about using and elephant to find some treasure by taking it to see one of Cinnamon's constellations which one I don't know yet
0 1

Jevil_2008 answered:

So after I took an elephant I got from the Lava Ruins to the observatory on a night with a constellation and the treasure there is just a clue to it.
0 1

Ragnin answered:

you don't even need the elephant. I got the clue in the middle of the day just by walking around at the observatory. Same with the next couple of clues. no monster needed to get them.
0 1

DayWolf answered:

The elephant is the only means to keep Bianca for more the just the summer seasons, thus if you don't give it to her she leaves in fall.
0 0

Ragnin answered:

It was kinda in the middle of the observatory. you can't see it i just ran around until a message came up saying that something was buried in the ground.
0 0

When will the purple elephant leave? Open FireFlood
How do you get a barn? Answered Lucario_Dialga
What are for the animals in the barn? Answered mariofan99_
Is there barn upgrade available? Answered nana0709
How do I get past the Snow ruins? Open Melody_master