Runey?

1. Ok as every one knows that plays the game this runeys help with the framing but they also hinder the land as well dose any one know the number of how many of what kind you need to grow crops cause i was realy mad when it took 12 days for spinich?

User Info: hellhunter16

hellhunter16 - 7 years ago

1. At first my crops took longer to grow until I checked and fixed the Runey distribution, then the crops were good. Go to the clock tower on the second floor past the dining table turn left to find the black machine that tells you about the Runey distribution. Write down the numbers in the different locations.
    Go to each location try to get an even distribution about 10-14 each type of Runey-Water, Rock, Tree, Grass
    Use the Harvester to take out Runeys that are too many. Add Runeys that are missing in that area.
    It takes some time to do. Now my crops are fine.
    When the Runeys multiply you get alot extra to make Rune Stones ect.
    I check the distibution once a week to make sure it is still ok.
    hope this helps.

or you can find Candy and ask her where the Runeys are.

User Info: benjmoon

benjmoon - 7 years ago 0 0

1. The idea is to get the Runeys to be in balance for each area. To do that you need to use the Harvester to catch Runeys from different areas around town and redistribute them in a way that balances them out.

Remember that Grass Runeys reproduce on their own, Tree Runey's eat Grass Runeys to reproduce, Rock Runeys eat Tree Runeys to reproduce, and Water Runeys eat Rock Runeys to reproduce. Nothing eats Water Runeys, so they are the ones you really need to control.

User Info: holyplankton_v2

holyplankton_v2 (Expert / FAQ Author) - 7 years ago 0 0