What's going on with the ghost?

1. Everybody was talking about the ghost and I've tried looking for it but I haven't seen anything, so is there a ghost or what is it?

User Info: geisha7755

geisha7755 - 7 years ago

1. Well there really isn't a ghost in town. If you talk to Lara she will just tell you it is just Kross. Believe me, Lara was one of the first people i talked to and she said that no one ever notices Kross so they automaticlay think it is a ghost.

User Info: Gamer1and2

Gamer1and2 - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I had this problem too. I finally talked to Lara and she said it wasn't a ghost, but it was kross. I don't know if this is right or not, but i never found a ghost so I believe her.

User Info: acwwmetriod

acwwmetriod - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. It's probably Kross, I believe her too.
    I mean, just look at how he acts..

User Info: Yuita

Yuita - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. I didn't know what this was about either, but one of the characters mentioned being awake at the time of the "sightings". I didn't see anything being at the town square at 1:00AM but that's not necessarily how the event is supposed to work. Although Lara said it was Kross it doesn't mean there's not an event there.

User Info: steveo185

steveo185 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. I think its Kross because i was at his house when Anette was on her mail run and you get a scene where he comes out to say hello and she doesn't see him and thinks its the ghost.

User Info: Jevil_2008

Jevil_2008 - 7 years ago 2 1
  5. There might be something to it. Late in the evening after the defeat of Green Ruins monster;1st yr summer almost fall, I met a young girl that did not introduce herself, she says she wants to build a church, she is outside of Mist house. During spring 2nd yr; after finding turnip constellation, I met her again (same place) she shows her supposive home she is building (has the same front as Mist's home). After this meeting I spoke with Stella at the inn she says when she first came to the town she built & lived in the house that Mist now lives in. Is that young girl; who looks like a young Stella, a ghost from the past or something else I don't know maybe someone else can add to this.

User Info: littleolmee

littleolmee - 7 years ago 0 1
  6. Try to talk with mist, she will say "last night i can't sleep so i go to publik square and see something, maybe it;s ghost" so, why don't you try to go publik square at night

User Info: mewme25

mewme25 - 7 years ago 1 0