Question from geisha7755

What's going on with the ghost?

Everybody was talking about the ghost and I've tried looking for it but I haven't seen anything, so is there a ghost or what is it?

Gamer1and2 answered:

Well there really isn't a ghost in town. If you talk to Lara she will just tell you it is just Kross. Believe me, Lara was one of the first people i talked to and she said that no one ever notices Kross so they automaticlay think it is a ghost.
2 0

Answers

acwwmetriod answered:

I had this problem too. I finally talked to Lara and she said it wasn't a ghost, but it was kross. I don't know if this is right or not, but i never found a ghost so I believe her.
0 0

Yuita answered:

It's probably Kross, I believe her too.
I mean, just look at how he acts..
0 0

steveo185 answered:

I didn't know what this was about either, but one of the characters mentioned being awake at the time of the "sightings". I didn't see anything being at the town square at 1:00AM but that's not necessarily how the event is supposed to work. Although Lara said it was Kross it doesn't mean there's not an event there.
0 0

Jevil_2008 answered:

I think its Kross because i was at his house when Anette was on her mail run and you get a scene where he comes out to say hello and she doesn't see him and thinks its the ghost.
2 1

littleolmee answered:

There might be something to it. Late in the evening after the defeat of Green Ruins monster;1st yr summer almost fall, I met a young girl that did not introduce herself, she says she wants to build a church, she is outside of Mist house. During spring 2nd yr; after finding turnip constellation, I met her again (same place) she shows her supposive home she is building (has the same front as Mist's home). After this meeting I spoke with Stella at the inn she says when she first came to the town she built & lived in the house that Mist now lives in. Is that young girl; who looks like a young Stella, a ghost from the past or something else I don't know maybe someone else can add to this.
0 1

mewme25 answered:

Try to talk with mist, she will say "last night i can't sleep so i go to publik square and see something, maybe it;s ghost" so, why don't you try to go publik square at night
1 0

Is Kross a ghost? Answered dinamking
Kross' ghost event? Open zombified_lover
Help? Unanswered Thatdamndog
How do I Break the glittering Boulder? Open Joricco914
Iris and moondrops? Unanswered Joricco914