Where Do I Find Candy?

1. I'm on the 20th day of Spring, Candy is in town but I can't find her to get the harvester Anyone know her schedule?

User Info: Caper_567

Caper_567 - 7 years ago

1. Sunny Days:
    The Clock Tower
    At the Lake beside Mist's house
    6:00-9:00:
    Cooking in the kitchen in front of her room (Any weather)
    Raining:
    Inside Clock Tower
    Inside Ganesha's house upstairs with Marco

User Info: Master_Mia

Master_Mia - 7 years ago 1 0

1. The villagers are at different places depending on the time, weather, and day, so I can't tell you where she is exactly. Candy is usually either in the upstairs room in the forge, her room at the clock tower (furthest right), or at the lake next to Mist's house. At 6-7 PM Candy is at the bathhouse.

User Info: gamer141414

gamer141414 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. If you go to the clock tower in the early morning (I think around 7ish) she's in the kitchen area cooking

User Info: geisha7755

geisha7755 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. She's also good friends with Ganesha's son (can't remember his name). If you can't seem to find her, head to Ganesha's Forge and check upstairs. I found her there a lot.

User Info: RasaiDeaar

RasaiDeaar - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. You will also fine candy at the main plaza place were most festivals are at, on the upper right on a broken balcony, sometimes with marco, if not all the time.

User Info: sonicravenx

sonicravenx (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0