Question from meg2525

Fairy dust?

I've killed monster after monster but I can't find any fairy dust!Help?

cegmom answered:

There are only two monsters known at this time that drop fairy dust - Fairy and Hardes according to the Bestiary FAQ. The Fairy (tiny and dressed in green) can be found at the Whale's tail base of the tree (spawning a single Fairy at a time - easier to fight) and as you enter the Drain area on Whale Island (spawning two at a time) - it drops a level 1 Fairy Dust 10% of the time . The Hardes drops level 10 for 10% of the time and can be found on Whale Island at/in Tower of Glory and Tower of Rebirth Garden. I have seen,beaten and tamed a Fairy, however I have not ventured to where the Hardes is located as yet so I cannot give you a description of what it looks like.
0 0

Answers

mezadril answered:

Ok on whale island after you get past the giant tree with the rolling fruit theres a spawn point in the castle where 2 fairys show up it takes some time sometimes but just kill them till you get the dust this is all past the wooden gate on whale island if your not there yet
0 0

bladexdsl answered:

hardes is exactly the same as a fairy and drops level 10 fairy dust. the best place to farm lvl 10 fairy dust is in tower of glory garden to the right asy you come out the doors there's only 1 of them. Try to kill them in the towers and you get attacked by 3 of them plus wolfs!
0 0

How do I Break the glittering Boulder? Unanswered Joricco914
Iris and moondrops? Unanswered Joricco914
I have a question about Anette, can someone help? Unanswered Augurio
How do I open whale island gate? Unanswered Horserider14
How do I get past the Snow ruins? Open Melody_master