Question from LuMengHunter

Some silly question?

1. Why i still getting withered grass although my homestead have well balanced Runey, and if you think i plant seed in wrong season, then no. Cos even i got withered grass on my fodder x_x. Please help why and how to solve the problem?
2. Will Brodik come back after his 2nd loss (means when we defeat him one on one not by his golem? seriously i miss him cos sometimes he's funny. I mean i remember when the day before the quiz festival, he said "Oh so tomorrow is quiz festival huh? Do they even let stupid guy to enter? HAHAHA"...yeah something like that. Anyway will he return to the town after his 2nd loss?
3. When and where exactly The New Year's Eve Festival (30th Winter) take place? Cos some guy in town that i must stay awake till sunrise, but i have no idea where to celebrate and i dont want to waste my time just want to know where is the place.
4. Do really "The Hammer" increase probability to get Little Crystal?
5. Its about Character List. When i check the all character list, at first i miss 3 person. After a while i encounter Black Iris and she listed as the 1st person. Then i still wondering who is the other 2. I check the walkthrough and all i can get is Minerva (no wonder cos i haven't got certain LP for Tabatha). So, who is the last person? Is it that Tart girl or Gelwein? I really have no idea who is the last character.
Thanks for any answer ^^

Answers

culletto180 answered:

Response to question 4:
Using the special attack with any hammer will increase the likelihood of finding rarer items when breaking stone piles. I have yet to get the little crystal but I'm only in year three.. Hope that was mildly helpful?
0 0

swatgaga answered:

1. Other areas runned out of runeys. The runey system affects all areas, as well as inside dungeons.
2. He comes back on holydays I guess... But dunno really, never looked for him.
3. Don't know. I collapsed that day :(
4. The better the hammer and the great it's level rises the possibility of getting better and rarer items. BUT, you still have to look where you can get little crystals.
5. I guess Gelwein. Tart is from Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon (DS), and she had a crush on Raguna (main character), and she does not return.
0 0

Mothership1953 answered:

The answer to question 5 is that the last spot on the character's list is for your child.
1 0