Question from nana0709

Where can I find Emerald?

Kanno asked for Emerald but i don't know where to look for it.

Please help.

nana0709 provided additional details:

I always get scrap iron, iron or copper by smashing rocks within whale island.....it's so hard to get gems of any sort..=(...

nana0709 provided additional details:

Do you know which rune stone has a higher chance of giving Emerald? I tried rock and water rune stones before but i always seem to get the 2 same combination everytime..kinda frustrating really..

TheGrinningWolf answered:

One of the easiest places to get it is inside of the whale island behind the door where you must insert a rune stone (any kind). One of the three treasure chests always gives you a random gem and emeralds are fairly common. Otherwise, I have gotten many emeralds by smashing rocks within whale island (the first several areas). Randomly, of course. :)

TGW
2 0

Answers

matakubengkak answered:

You have to pet big muck (a mushroom monster). Brush him everyday and use harvester on it. You can get an emerald from him.
0 0

bloodandgorefan answered:

You can get them (on an occasion of course) from the Green Ruins Boss. He has dropped for me an emerald twice and a sapphire twice. It also drops copper bird feather and and other forging/crafting ingredients. Hope it helps
0 0

Where can I find (axe)? Answered seedster21
Can't find why...help? Open LuMengHunter
Can't find Eunice? Answered SSx4Leonjr
Where can I find (butter)? Open DRAGOCANDY
I can't find the Irises? Answered TheGrizzly333