Where can I find Emerald?

1. Kanno asked for Emerald but i don't know where to look for it.

Please help.

User Info: nana0709

nana0709 - 7 years ago
    I always get scrap iron, iron or copper by smashing rocks within whale island.....it's so hard to get gems of any sort..=(...

User Info: nana0709

nana0709 - 7 years ago
    Do you know which rune stone has a higher chance of giving Emerald? I tried rock and water rune stones before but i always seem to get the 2 same combination everytime..kinda frustrating really..

User Info: nana0709

nana0709 - 7 years ago

1. One of the easiest places to get it is inside of the whale island behind the door where you must insert a rune stone (any kind). One of the three treasure chests always gives you a random gem and emeralds are fairly common. Otherwise, I have gotten many emeralds by smashing rocks within whale island (the first several areas). Randomly, of course. :)

TGW

User Info: TheGrinningWolf

TheGrinningWolf (Expert) - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You have to pet big muck (a mushroom monster). Brush him everyday and use harvester on it. You can get an emerald from him.

User Info: matakubengkak

matakubengkak - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. You can get them (on an occasion of course) from the Green Ruins Boss. He has dropped for me an emerald twice and a sapphire twice. It also drops copper bird feather and and other forging/crafting ingredients. Hope it helps

User Info: bloodandgorefan

bloodandgorefan - 7 years ago 0 0