Question from loltopaz1

why can't I meet White Iris!?

I've spent 4 game years trying to meet white Iris I've planted Moondrops I've stayed in whale Island till 6pm-9pm came out still I can't meet white Iris can somebody help!?

loltopaz1 provided additional details:

i did go talk to rosetta & I found the plot of land & ragnu said how this was what rosetta was talking about

loltopaz1 provided additional details:

I've been doing that every time.....

winry1kitty asked for clarification::

I'm having the same promblems. Well that's kinda the story. Every time i would plant the moondrop flowers 1 to 2 of them would disapear. It's like the game hates me or something.

Good Luck!! =^.^=

Answers

holyplankton_v2 answered:

Did you talk to Rosetta in the Materia Store until she mentions that Moondrop flowers will grow better someplace high up due to the extra moonlight that they would receive there? If not go and talk with her until you get that conversation and then return to the Lighthouse where Raguna should talk to himself about this being high enough for Moondrop flowers. If you already have Moondrops flowers there, just wait until nightfall and return to meet Iris.
0 0

matabengkak answered:

Are you staying outside the tower??
you must wait inside the cave depth until it's 6.00 pm and go to the tower...
It will be open..
0 1

loner281 answered:

If you are waiting outside the tower the event won't appear. My suggestion is that you wait in Cave Depths till 5:50 pm and walk to the tower.
0 0

sweetsummer123 answered:

Meeting Iris is not that difficult. Talk to Rosetta first--the event will not work if you she does not say something about Moondrop flowers growing well in high areas with sunlight. Then, after she said that, buy Moondrop flowers from Materia and plant them at the 3X3 place on Whale Island's Fin in front of the white tower. Water it ever day, and ait until 6pm, when the moon is shining. Then, you see the stairs leading to the tower? You have to walk down those stairs at 6:02 (or later), and you will trigger an event where Iris is walking, watering her flowers. She will go inside without noticing you are watching. YOU HAVE TO DO THIS EVENT WITH WHITE IRIS, OR ELSE YOU WILL NEVER MEET HER. Wait until the flowers bloom, and you see the Rune Point. DO NOT COLLECT IT. Walk down the stairs after 6, and you will meet her.
SOURCES:
I met her, and I am trying to marry her or Rosetta
0 0

Steffi_Hime answered:

My boyfriend is having the same problem. He did everything like he was supposed to and yet, the meeting scene did not occur. She just came out, watered the plants and went back inside. From everything I have heard, it seems to be a finicky trigger.

Some games have events that must be triggered a certian way, such as this one. And many times the trigger just fails to work. It doesn't mean it was necessarily done wrong, it might just be a tricky trigger.

As for meeting Iris, my boyfriend is just going to repeat the process until the trigger works. Make sure the process is done correctly every time and hopefully it'll work the next time around.

Good Luck!! ^.^
0 0

kyosohmalover answered:

Oh winry1kitty (btw I love your name, FMA and kitty's combined!!) I believe, please don't get mad if I'm wrong, but I believe that if your flowers are dying off, it means that in an area(s) down in town you don't have enough Runeys. So just find out where you need some more and move them =^.^= good luck and have fun!
0 0

Why can i still not meet iris? Answered acwwmetriod
How do i meet black iris???? Open Gamer1and2
Where and when can I meet Iris Blanche/Noire? Answered hachirokumaster
Where can I meet Iris Blanche/Noire? Open hachirokumaster
White Iris? Open divagurl15