Lava Ruins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?

1. I get Killed every single time i go in there i get up 2 the 4th floor then i get killed by either golden buffamoos,Ogres, or plant thinges that spit white balls I'm level 35

User Info: loltopaz1

loltopaz1 - 7 years ago

1. I think you should raise the level up until level 38 or more.
    because I can beat the boss on level 40 with my flame sabre.

a great way to raise the level of the fight with trolls.
    And dont forget to bring energy drink and para gone, because the plant that split white balls can make us get parallyis.

User Info: Iris_noire

Iris_noire - 5 years ago 0 0

1. Get equipment from the stores or make some yourself. Even if it dosnt seem like the boost that thay will give is a lot, it will help more then it looks like it will. Also almost all the monsters there are week to ice, so maby use ice magic?

User Info: thenet9

thenet9 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. I have about every weapon you can make not all of them but i have alot

User Info: loltopaz1

loltopaz1 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. I believe the best weapon for the lava ruins is the gaia rod. It does a lot more damage than the best sword you should be able to make by now and it also pushes the enemy away from you making it easy to get to their generator to destroy it. Just take along plenty of energy restoral items such as salads (best because it gives you 300+ RPs and 205 HPs plus a very important +60 DEFENSE boost) and energy S drinks. You might also consider having a fighting monster with you. My favorite was the silver wolf. Besides all the of the above, make sure you have made the best armour you can for each of your 4 body areas. It will pay off dramatically if you go through your crafting recipes and make the ones that offer you the most DEF for each type that you can lay your hands on the ingredients for.

TGW

User Info: TheGrinningWolf

TheGrinningWolf (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. I got on my Wolfe and pretty much ran all the way down to the boss. I haven't beat the boss yet, but now I have a handy portal that goes directly to the boss's door when I first enter the lava ruins.

User Info: Kaidic

Kaidic - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. Equip a good 2 handed weapon, then find the two elefuns together in the first floor of the ruins. They should be somewhere on the northwest corner. Just hack and slash them and you will level up.

User Info: VKlizna

VKlizna - 3 years ago 0 0