Question from loltopaz1

Lava Ruins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?

I get Killed every single time i go in there i get up 2 the 4th floor then i get killed by either golden buffamoos,Ogres, or plant thinges that spit white balls I'm level 35

thenet9 answered:

Get equipment from the stores or make some yourself. Even if it dosnt seem like the boost that thay will give is a lot, it will help more then it looks like it will. Also almost all the monsters there are week to ice, so maby use ice magic?
0 0

loltopaz1 answered:

I have about every weapon you can make not all of them but i have alot
0 1

TheGrinningWolf answered:

I believe the best weapon for the lava ruins is the gaia rod. It does a lot more damage than the best sword you should be able to make by now and it also pushes the enemy away from you making it easy to get to their generator to destroy it. Just take along plenty of energy restoral items such as salads (best because it gives you 300+ RPs and 205 HPs plus a very important +60 DEFENSE boost) and energy S drinks. You might also consider having a fighting monster with you. My favorite was the silver wolf. Besides all the of the above, make sure you have made the best armour you can for each of your 4 body areas. It will pay off dramatically if you go through your crafting recipes and make the ones that offer you the most DEF for each type that you can lay your hands on the ingredients for.

0 1

Kaidic answered:

I got on my Wolfe and pretty much ran all the way down to the boss. I haven't beat the boss yet, but now I have a handy portal that goes directly to the boss's door when I first enter the lava ruins.
0 1

Iris_noire answered:

I think you should raise the level up until level 38 or more.
because I can beat the boss on level 40 with my flame sabre.

a great way to raise the level of the fight with trolls.
And dont forget to bring energy drink and para gone, because the plant that split white balls can make us get parallyis.
0 0

VKlizna answered:

Equip a good 2 handed weapon, then find the two elefuns together in the first floor of the ruins. They should be somewhere on the northwest corner. Just hack and slash them and you will level up.
0 0

How do I get into the lava ruins? Answered Jevil_2008
Lava ruins?????? Answered kidkiller9
Lava Ruins? Answered shadowguy5
How do I get to the Lava Ruins boss? Answered DKorte
How do I get past (The Lava Ruins)? Answered Barghesto