Question from PS3maniacs

how do i git Mont Blanc?

I need Mont Blanc for eunice

Answers

holyplankton_v2 answered:

Mont Blanc is a dish that must be made in the Oven in your Kitchen. It is a level 92 recipe, meaning you will need to be at least level 77 to even attempt it. The ingredients are: Milk, Flour, Butter, Chestnut, Egg

Milk can be gained from Buffamoos or bought from the tavern at night. Flour can be bought at the Tavern or found in chests in dungeons. Butter is a simple mixer recipe (Milk is the only ingredient). Chestnuts drop from the Trees of Plenty at lake Trampoli in the Fall, or you can buy them from Erik in the Fall as well. Eggs can be obtained from Chicken monsters or bought from the Tavern.
1 0

mygypsysoul answered:

If you have the recipe book you only have to be level 72, as you can make anything within 20 skill levels. However, if you do not have the recipe book you need to be level 92 as anything below that will result in a failed dish.
0 0

Can someone help me with my runey death problem?? Unanswered picklepie09833
Why can't I meet White Iris??! Unanswered picklepie09833
How do I Break the glittering Boulder? Open Joricco914
Iris and moondrops? Unanswered Joricco914
I have a question about Anette, can someone help? Unanswered Augurio