Question from Dragoon6542
How do you level up your Crops?
How do you level up your crops?
You'll need an expensive bag of greenifier from Lara. Here's a step by step of my recommended way:
1. plant the seeds inside a cave (so no chance of being destroyed)
2. water the seeds
3. TARGET the CENTER square (so you don't forget where...) and then sprinkle your costly greenifier. The spot you sprinkled will turn green.
NOTE: Do not put any formula a, b, or c. I've heard that this could replace the effect of the greenifier.
4. On the following days, water daily and feel free to use the formulas a,b or c on that center square if you wish.
5. After the center square has grown, it will be one level higher than the seeds you planted. The surrounding 8 squares will only be the level of the seed that you planted.
6. Take that single crop that is one level higher and put it into the seedmaker, giving you a whole bag of seeds at the new higher level.
7. Plant those new higher level seeds and repeat the process up to maximum level 10.
Once you have the level you want, grow lots of them and save some back up seeds in the box in your home.
This question has been successfully answered and closed
Respond to this Question
You must be logged in to answer questions. Please use the login form at the top of this page.