Outfits?

1. I got my first new outfits from that kopin thing but I can't see them during battle or while I'm walking so can someone tell me whats the use of wearing outfits?

User Info: Kesshin_Gaia

Kesshin_Gaia - 6 years ago

1. You cannot see them outside of the menu screen which is sad. thats one of the best parts of having different costumes so that you can at least wear them during battle. having them as a menu changer is just pointless

User Info: shadowysea07

shadowysea07 - 6 years ago 4 2

Answers

1. So far, the bathing suits triggered a longer than average skit on the world map. In the skit, the five main characters interacted with the bathing suits on. If there's other uses for the outfits, I haven't discovered them yet.

User Info: jeanhime

jeanhime - 6 years ago 0 2
  2. I would like someone to confirm this, but when I change outfits and lvl up, my total AP goes up by another point. This could be coincidence from just lvling up, but since it was developed by the same people from ToS, I would assume outfits have some sort of lvling-up stat boost.

Again, this needs confirmation, but that is my theory thus far.

User Info: resueht

resueht - 6 years ago 0 3
  3. That has nothing to do with the outfits the game is set to give you more ap as you level up so you do more actions in battle the outfits are for little skits only
    hope this helps

User Info: wenlao

wenlao - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Outfits, Are Just to unlock Extra Dialogue Options, they do not appear on your characters in battle or on the field only in the menu, The Only thing that changes are the weapons each weapon you equip will look different.

Typical JRPG Fair.

User Info: PsoneRPG

PsoneRPG - 6 years ago 1 0
  5. There is no real use for the outfits. What they're used for is to unlock skits. These skits are unlocked in certain areas around the world but to see them all you have to buy all the outfits.
    It helps with your AP when you level also.

User Info: _Vietnamese_

_Vietnamese_ - 6 years ago 1 0