Question from sonicravenx

All the ways to inflict sickness during a typical boss battle?

I wanna defeat Allul and i just remembered...Sickness=NO HEALING,so what are all the ways to inflict sickness.I use L'Arc,Leslie, and Cecille

ThePappalo i want to inflict sickness...if i wanted to stun it i would of asked how to STUN it.

From: myanswer123 2 years ago

Well, the other way rather than what IOUsito said is to find any weapons that have any weapon piece that can POSSIBLY inflict sickness to the target.

Forget about sickness... the best way to avoid her healing actions its to NOT USE ROGRESS.. if you manage to inflict high amounts of damage to her (like chaining 3 Fire Drivers) she will use the FULL CARE early in the battle and will never use it again

Just put stunning magic on someone and use shining bullet or ignition tu stun her one of those two