Vacation home?

1. I completed all 80 i points in island flyover, so where is the vacation home the promised me?!?

User Info: aidan230

aidan230 - 7 years ago

1. It's on the island called 'Private Island'. It even has an i point on it. When you fly near it before you get 80 i points , it'll say 'This wouldn't be a bad place for a vacation home'. After you get the 80 i points it'll say 'Good job (insert name here)' and there will be a house with your Mii's face on the flag. There might be people by it.

User Info: HappySmile72

HappySmile72 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You cannot enter it, but it's located the otherside of the island near the Temple and the Snake Mouth Cave, on a small Island, there's a i Point at the location, so just repass all the i Points on little islands. (Between Snake Mouth and Temple)!

User Info: DragonoidDelta

DragonoidDelta - 7 years ago 2 0
  2. It's on the largest of the islands behind Wuhu Island - I believe that it is called Private Island.

User Info: King_Boo_72

King_Boo_72 - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. It's on the private island. Located on the other side of the island.

User Info: SSBfighter

SSBfighter - 7 years ago 2 1
  4. Its on the "Private Island "
    You can find it on the island flyer maps on the faqs page(scroll down to maps)

User Info: kkc80

kkc80 - 6 years ago 2 1