Cold number? 6th arrow?

1. In paper world I CANNOT find these!!!

User Info: chelleaustin

chelleaustin - 6 years ago

1. I just foud the 6th arrow and it is on the tall brown building, the side facing the paper clip, and u can barling make it out in the dark but its made up of black squares.

User Info: BUM

BUM - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I need help finding the 6th arrow also, but the cold number is a 2 on the side of paper city news in the shadow. But, does anyone know where the sixth arrow is i have.....1. stock arrow 2. the one behind the juice carton 3. the one in the grass 4.the arrow on the blue sign 5. the arrow on the sailboat sign 6????

User Info: BUM

BUM - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. The cold number is 2 with the degree sign. It is located on the side of the building near the sailboat sign. The arrows are as follows: Orange juice carton - blue sign, and top left corner of juice and back and is black, Stocks plummet arrow, sailboat sign, and building with stamp - behind on the ground and on the right side of building made up of windows.

User Info: flimflam725

flimflam725 - 5 years ago 0 0