Question from chelleaustin

Cold number? 6th arrow?

In paper world I CANNOT find these!!!

Answers

BUM answered:

I need help finding the 6th arrow also, but the cold number is a 2 on the side of paper city news in the shadow. But, does anyone know where the sixth arrow is i have.....1. stock arrow 2. the one behind the juice carton 3. the one in the grass 4.the arrow on the blue sign 5. the arrow on the sailboat sign 6????
1 0

BUM answered:

I just foud the 6th arrow and it is on the tall brown building, the side facing the paper clip, and u can barling make it out in the dark but its made up of black squares.
1 0

flimflam725 answered:

The cold number is 2 with the degree sign. It is located on the side of the building near the sailboat sign. The arrows are as follows: Orange juice carton - blue sign, and top left corner of juice and back and is black, Stocks plummet arrow, sailboat sign, and building with stamp - behind on the ground and on the right side of building made up of windows.
0 0

Where can I find an number that's cold? Open just4fun777
The 6th arrow?. Open teenuhc
Reading riddles? Unanswered Abecker859
How do I get past (magic level 3? Unanswered Ladyad31210
Where can I find the three on the trak? Open beau12354