Question from catnip45

Chainsaw clown?

How do i defeat the clown holding chainsaws on dead rising chop tll you drop?

The_Beakman answered:

Yes Adam is tough as he blocks your shots quite frequently, but heres the best way I found to defeat him. Firstly, you want to keep your distance. With those chainsaws he can slice you into fleshy confetti. Getting close will bring about a double overhead chainsaw blow. You coulod always judo throw him if you have unlocked the move but best keep your distance. He will sometimes stop the throw knives at you. Just dodge side to side and they should miss you. Sometimes he will wind up for a whirling chainsaw lariet. He says "here I come" before launching his attack. Stay back and he will get dizzy allowing you a quick shot, but he may block it. When he says "Do you like balloons?" he will start to inflate one of his many multicoloured balloons. Shoot the balloon either when he's blowing it up or when he throws it infront of him. Burting it will cause him to cough, allowing you to open fire with whatever gun you have. KNocking him down will promote him to attack with a fire breath attack that can catch you by surprise. He rolls all over the place but thats just to distract you. He will sometimes stop and juggle his chainsaws but he will still block your shots if you shoot at him. Once you beat him, you can obtain the small chainsaw which will respawn in the space ride. To make the chainsaws last a bit longer head to the book shop in Wonderland Plaza (Sir book-a-lots I think) and pick up the criminal profile book which will make the chainsaw and all bladed weapons last just that bit longer.
2 0

Answers

saske66655445 answered:

Shotgun him till he drops. when he gets stunned watch out for fire breath. And if that dosnt work eat food.
0 0

XxRapture89 answered:

I used the shotgun and a knife i think but basicly try to get him into a corner then shoot with the shotgun when he rolls then attack with a weapon when hes standing around
0 0

icecoldmarty answered:

Well to answer your question he was the hardest boss in 72 Hour Mode in my opinion due to he can actually block your shots meaning if you want to kill him you must wait for him to do one of his attacks making himself vulnerable such as throwing his knives or blowing up a balloon.
0 0

05herter answered:

Molotov cocktails are the best weapon to use against him. Just keep throwing them at him. He'll fall and when he get back up the flames will hurt him again. You can kill him in less than a minute with that method. Molotov cocktails are also practically the only way to beat the Second Amendment mission against 5 of them with an S rank.
0 0

SFR321 answered:

Easy, all I did was use one of the regular chainsaws and did the spin attack when he got close. A good tactic to use would after he's done spinning around like a moron, he will become dizzy. That's when you either blast him with a shotgun or cut him up with the chainsaw, he's not too hard to beat, I was level 3 and I beat him
0 0

dom01374 answered:

This requires the sniper rifle, run away from Adam and snipe him, if he approaches you, run away from him and continue sniping. If he's coughing from his gas balloons, counter by blasting him with the shotgun. Then evenrually he'll die.
0 0

ILikeHotDogs answered:

What you do is get some fruit or white drink, wait 'til he blows up a balloon and shoot the balloon, he should start coughing up a lung, and that's your chance to shoot him. Don't get too close to him, or he will slice you .... a lot.
0 0

gamesrock22 answered:

dont get 2 close 2 the physco because if u do then u will get burnt and shoot when u have the chance so........ GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
0 0

Where can I find the courtyard key? Unanswered Gamesta87
How frank get infected? Open shinigami4black
Where can I find movieland warehouse keyy? Open shinigami4black
THe chicago typewriter have unlimited ammo? Unanswered shinigami4black
Bionic Commando costume? Open TheFatMan9000