Can an NTSC-U Wii console use the NTSC-J savegames for this game?

1. Can an NTSC-U Wii console use the NTSC-J savegames for this, and if so, how do you get it to work because I cannot get it to work? Thanks

User Info: twonis

twonis - 7 years ago

1. Cross Generation of Heroes save will not work with Ultimate All-Stars... period. Also, Ultimate All-Stars Japanese save will not work with Ultimate All-Stars US game.

User Info: niniendowarrior

niniendowarrior - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. If you have a Japan version of TvC save data & you try to use it w/ the US TvC, I doubt it will work b/c there some difference between the two versions

User Info: Yaganagi

Yaganagi - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. Homebrew is hacking the system so it will make your warrenty invalid and Nintendo can refuse to repair your system if it has it.

User Info: Someguy1212

Someguy1212 - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. It's not the same game, so it does not work, I have both.

On another note, seriously who cares about warranty, it is designed to run out before your Wii has problems.
    I know I would never want to send my console in and wait 3months to get it back.

User Info: xteru_mikamix

xteru_mikamix - 6 years ago 1 0
  4. I tried it with me Tatsunoko j-save, and it didnt work.
    It made a brand new save for UAS. maybe its because the old save has data from Daimao or something

User Info: pkmn_ballah

pkmn_ballah - 6 years ago 1 0