Question from twonis

Can an NTSC-U Wii console use the NTSC-J savegames for this game?

Can an NTSC-U Wii console use the NTSC-J savegames for this, and if so, how do you get it to work because I cannot get it to work? Thanks

niniendowarrior answered:

Cross Generation of Heroes save will not work with Ultimate All-Stars... period. Also, Ultimate All-Stars Japanese save will not work with Ultimate All-Stars US game.
2 0

Answers

Yaganagi answered:

If you have a Japan version of TvC save data & you try to use it w/ the US TvC, I doubt it will work b/c there some difference between the two versions
1 0

Someguy1212 answered:

Homebrew is hacking the system so it will make your warrenty invalid and Nintendo can refuse to repair your system if it has it.
0 1

xteru_mikamix answered:

It's not the same game, so it does not work, I have both.

On another note, seriously who cares about warranty, it is designed to run out before your Wii has problems.
I know I would never want to send my console in and wait 3months to get it back.
1 0

pkmn_ballah answered:

I tried it with me Tatsunoko j-save, and it didnt work.
It made a brand new save for UAS. maybe its because the old save has data from Daimao or something
1 0