Question from Love_Struct8

How do I beat The Great Tiger?

I'm just in Major Circuit but The Great Tiger and his ghost foes are hard to beat, sometimes hard to attack. He keeps on KO'ing me instead of me KO'ing him and probably LIttle Mac's (player used) coach kept saying not to let his ghost foes get me. Any suggestions on beating The Great Tiger (ghost foes too).

If this question is answered by users, and The Great Tiger was beated, please remove all answers and this question shall be erased.........Thanx...........

Love_Struct8 provided additional details:

Please remove all questions, (The Great Tiger was beated) I will not accept and close any answers but to remove this question. If I had a hard time beating up Don Flamenco, the champ of Major Circuit, the next question by me will be coming soon. As I said please REMOVE ALL ANSWERS thank you.......

Please remove all answers, (The Great Tiger was beated) I will not accept and close any answers but to remove this question. If I had a hard time beating up Don Flamenco, the champ of Major Circuit, the next question by me will be coming soon. As I said please REMOVE ALL ANSWERS thank you.......

TaurusOxford answered:

Assuming you don't mean Title Defence mode, you just ignore his illusions when he does his magic illusion punch. They can't hurt you, so just concentrate on the real form.
2 0