OK, I need 1 mILLION p..... any cheats? to get that million?

1. Are there any cheats for that give you that m? sorry if im being a cheeter!

User Info: arconreef

arconreef - 6 years ago
    It figures...... i have been worcking to get the million p for months..... i only have seven-hundred-thousand p though....... i supose valka castle is a good one to salvage in....... i do have salvage requests, but im stuck on the first one where you dont get the destanaton..... does anyone know the place+the graph terms to?

User Info: arconreef

arconreef - 6 years ago
    What treasure are you searching for?

User Info: Mandaferret

Mandaferret - 6 years ago

Answers

1. No, all you need is good, honest work. I recommend salvaging Valka Castle. There are no cheats at all that we know of.

User Info: Mandaferret

Mandaferret (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. same thing man looking all over but valka castles a GOOD place

User Info: dark_mario2

dark_mario2 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. All I would add is to Salvage, and do alot of requests. Complete maps if you haven't completed all of them for they can give you 100 grand. It does add up.

User Info: Mirielle195

Mirielle195 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. You get tons of p doing well at guided tours. Photos are good too. And of course, salvaging....

User Info: Izzara1

Izzara1 - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. I think VALKAS CASTLE would be a great place to salvage.They give you alot P for those GUIDE TOURS.DOLPHIN SHOWS are good to and if 2 dolphins 1 is really good the other not so good try this:IF SOMEONE WANTS TO GIVE YOU 700 OR 900P USE YOUR GOOD DOLPHIN IF IT'S 1,000 AND UP SEE HOW WELL THE NOT SO GOOD ONE CAN DO IF IT'S NOT GOOD YOU STILL GET 1,000.

User Info: Muhman

Muhman - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. The salvage request you are talking about is in Gatama Atol and it is near the island near the entrance to blue hole. Also there is no cheat to get 1,000,000 p. Sigh... I wish there was to.

User Info: Zorax12345

Zorax12345 - 2 years ago 0 0