Question from arconreef

OK, I need 1 mILLION p..... any cheats? to get that million?

Are there any cheats for that give you that m? sorry if im being a cheeter!

arconreef provided additional details:

It figures...... i have been worcking to get the million p for months..... i only have seven-hundred-thousand p though....... i supose valka castle is a good one to salvage in....... i do have salvage requests, but im stuck on the first one where you dont get the destanaton..... does anyone know the place+the graph terms to?

Mandaferret asked for clarification:

What treasure are you searching for?

Answers

Mandaferret answered:

No, all you need is good, honest work. I recommend salvaging Valka Castle. There are no cheats at all that we know of.
0 0

dark_mario2 answered:

same thing man looking all over but valka castles a GOOD place
0 0

Mirielle195 answered:

All I would add is to Salvage, and do alot of requests. Complete maps if you haven't completed all of them for they can give you 100 grand. It does add up.
0 0

Izzara1 answered:

You get tons of p doing well at guided tours. Photos are good too. And of course, salvaging....
0 0

Muhman answered:

I think VALKAS CASTLE would be a great place to salvage.They give you alot P for those GUIDE TOURS.DOLPHIN SHOWS are good to and if 2 dolphins 1 is really good the other not so good try this:IF SOMEONE WANTS TO GIVE YOU 700 OR 900P USE YOUR GOOD DOLPHIN IF IT'S 1,000 AND UP SEE HOW WELL THE NOT SO GOOD ONE CAN DO IF IT'S NOT GOOD YOU STILL GET 1,000.
0 0

Zorax12345 answered:

The salvage request you are talking about is in Gatama Atol and it is near the island near the entrance to blue hole. Also there is no cheat to get 1,000,000 p. Sigh... I wish there was to.
0 0