I need help for pikmin suggestions for saving looie help kind of?

1. I want to save looie but i need some suggestions for pikmin i should take down there and one more thing where is this "final boss" i am hearing about

User Info: gthyjukilo

gthyjukilo - 4 years ago

Answers

1. I would bring 20 of each color so it equals 100. The final boss is <spoiler>A giant Dweevil controled by Louie</spoiler>

User Info: EMoney140

EMoney140 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. The final boss is the Titan Dweevil, which is on the last sublevel of a cave called the Dream Den in the Wistful Wild. You can bring 20 of each pikmin down there, or any other combination you like, really. Having a lot of Spicy and Bitter sprays will help too.

User Info: Bluebird5555

Bluebird5555 - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. You go into a cave called. "The Dream Den" All I can say is, BRING YELLOW PIKMIN FOR THE FINAL BOSS THEY WILL BE A BLESSING FROM THE LORD!!!

User Info: yoshipikmnghost

yoshipikmnghost - 4 years ago 0 0