A glitch?

1. I don't know if this has happened to anyone, but I had played and beaten Cave Story before, I deleted the main save file and a save file for Curly's Story. After I reset the game, the option to play as Curly disappeared. I beat the game again, getting the Booster 2.0 and saving Curly, but got the normal ending, not the best ending and the option to play as Curly is still not unlocked. What should I do?

User Info: EeveeChick10

EeveeChick10 - 5 years ago
    To clarify, I didn't have to necessarily get the best ending to unlock Curly's Story, since you can do that under any difficulty and get any ending. I just didn't know if deleting all the save files meant that you couldn't unlock Curly's Story again.

User Info: EeveeChick10

EeveeChick10 - 5 years ago
    On your main save (before you deleted it), did you get "Curly's Panties"?

User Info: Fatih120

Fatih120 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. I'm willing to bet you just missed some minor detail in achieving the best ending; I don't think it's a glitch. Go back and use the walkthrough on the site. Hope I helped.

User Info: AWM100

AWM100 - 5 years ago 0 0