Question from EeveeChick10

A glitch?

I don't know if this has happened to anyone, but I had played and beaten Cave Story before, I deleted the main save file and a save file for Curly's Story. After I reset the game, the option to play as Curly disappeared. I beat the game again, getting the Booster 2.0 and saving Curly, but got the normal ending, not the best ending and the option to play as Curly is still not unlocked. What should I do?

EeveeChick10 provided additional details:

To clarify, I didn't have to necessarily get the best ending to unlock Curly's Story, since you can do that under any difficulty and get any ending. I just didn't know if deleting all the save files meant that you couldn't unlock Curly's Story again.

Fatih120 asked for clarification:

On your main save (before you deleted it), did you get "Curly's Panties"?

Answers

AWM100 answered:

I'm willing to bet you just missed some minor detail in achieving the best ending; I don't think it's a glitch. Go back and use the walkthrough on the site. Hope I helped.
0 0