How do I beat (2nd boss)?

1. Can't beat 2nd boss,help

User Info: kalasking

kalasking - 7 years ago

1. Once you get to him, just use any wepon you like ( I recomend the machine gun) and keep shooting the green spot.
    Also, when about to be attacked, keep moving left or right to dodge it. Hope this helps!

User Info: JCARZ5

JCARZ5 - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I kept moving around and emptied the missile on his weak spot until no cartridge left. Then I switched to machine gun. The trick is : keep moving.

User Info: sabelly

sabelly - 7 years ago 1 2
  2. Sabelly is right about moving. Use the machine gun (definitely not rocket launcher, its for splash damage, not high damage) and aim for the head. If you see it charging for a that beam attack dash to the right or left. The last tip is if you're close enough, try smacking the boss with your beam whip (hold Z and swing the nunchuk like there is no tommorrow) because its probably one of the most overpowered weapons in the game.

Good Luck!

User Info: slicer4545

slicer4545 - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. Attack the green spot on the bottom of his body.
    It is in between his legs, and is hard to hit. It IS, however, his weakest weak spot.

User Info: sucsessfulfail

sucsessfulfail - 7 years ago 1 1