Question from kalasking

How do I beat (2nd boss)?

Can't beat 2nd boss,help

Answers

sabelly answered:

I kept moving around and emptied the missile on his weak spot until no cartridge left. Then I switched to machine gun. The trick is : keep moving.
1 2

slicer4545 answered:

Sabelly is right about moving. Use the machine gun (definitely not rocket launcher, its for splash damage, not high damage) and aim for the head. If you see it charging for a that beam attack dash to the right or left. The last tip is if you're close enough, try smacking the boss with your beam whip (hold Z and swing the nunchuk like there is no tommorrow) because its probably one of the most overpowered weapons in the game.

Good Luck!
1 1

sucsessfulfail answered:

Attack the green spot on the bottom of his body.
It is in between his legs, and is hard to hit. It IS, however, his weakest weak spot.
1 1

JCARZ5 answered:

Once you get to him, just use any wepon you like ( I recomend the machine gun) and keep shooting the green spot.
Also, when about to be attacked, keep moving left or right to dodge it. Hope this helps!
1 0

How do I beat the level 4 boss? Answered punkrock_101
How do you beat mission 9? Open chambers2468
What is the best strategy for high points?? Open rastamike227
Why am I still a kid? Open DrascalKiller