My wii remote is not responding to the motions the game tells me to make. Am i alone in this?

1. I am trying to beat the final boss and i am doing the motions that the game tells me to make with my wii remote but my remote will not let me do the final hit which i think is to hit the a button but it does nothign when i hit the a button so im thinking its a piece of crap but i dont konw. Is this happening to anyone else?

User Info: blackbird05

blackbird05 - 7 years ago
    i tried that but my problem is only happening at one certain point in beating the fallen dude, when i go to make that (what seems to be) last hit (which i think is to hit the A button) the video game does not respond to my wii remote and that is the only point in the game that it has done this. I have no problem until that point. so im thinking it may be a glitch in the game.

User Info: blackbird05

blackbird05 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. reasons:
    1.wii is out of battery, deffective
    2.cd or wii is defective
    3.yes but in a different way because I keep rolling
    4.someone can help you if u have a 2nd wii remote press 2 for instructions on wepon system go to the campaign then revisit earlier levels then go to chapter 1 optimus invades press 2 after analog stick instructions.
    5.go to wii menu check wii options and adjust wii remote sensitivity

User Info: jblarachan

jblarachan - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. i HOPE IT HELPED YOU ONE MORE THING YOUR WEP SYSTEM CAN ALSO ACT AS DEFENSE JUST READ THE INSTRUCTIONS IN OPTIMUS INVADES

User Info: jblarachan

jblarachan - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. first of all your not supposed to press A your supposed to keep tapping A and u shoudn't stop it's really hard

User Info: jblarachan

jblarachan - 7 years ago 0 1
  4. The awnser cant be that the remote is defective cause i beat the game and i know that to get him to do the moves he has to be not to far or to close to the sensor and face the sensor directly try that

User Info: sonicspeed1mill

sonicspeed1mill - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. In the final boss, there is one time when you must press A repeatedly (and as fast as you can), not just once.

User Info: LVUER

LVUER - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. I was having this problem too. Pressing A repeatedly for the final hit was the solution.... :)

User Info: Bianca

Bianca - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. I find that trying different setups with where you sit in relation to the TV and where you position the sensor bar can make a big difference. I was in the middle of playing NHL 2K10 when we got a new big screen TV and so the sensor bar was in a much different place then it was before. And of course I was sitting much further back as well. That threw things way out of whack so I had to make some adjustments.

User Info: darthcobain17

darthcobain17 - 5 years ago 0 0