How come I struggle to hit particular shots?

1. I have played grand slam tennis for a while and think it is and excellent game and I use wii motion plus. However, for instance, I'm on the left handside of the court and I hit a forehand it always seems to go left or at best straight when and wanted it to go right. Basically, the shots always go the direction of inside of the racket or, sometimes stragith, however, I want to hit them to go on the outside. i.e forehand to the right and backhand to the left.

User Info: georgetheroger

georgetheroger - 6 years ago

Answers

1. The key is to both wait for the ball to get further behind you and, if you're using motionplus, don't pull the remote across your body, because that causes it to pull to the inside of the racket. If possible, make a movement that stays slightly behind your body.

User Info: rpgfan656

rpgfan656 - 6 years ago 0 0