Question from deblmcc

How do I get my player to run to the edges of the court during play?

It seems impossible to get to a ball hit to the edge of the court. Any solutions?

Answers

rpgfan656 answered:

You can get certain skills like the foot speed one and hustle, but no matter what, you can't get to it if the opponent hits a shot that you have to run across the court for, that would be stupid, as well as unrealistic. If you get confident with your swing, you can add in the nunchuck and try to re-position your player after each shot a bit more effectively. If you are running to one side of the court and will be off-balance or unable to make the next play without re-positioning, hit a slice, or, if you're looking for a really long time to recover, a lob. This won't help much if your opponent is at the net, but it's something. The best advice that I can give you is to keep your opponent off-balance by being the one that hits across the court each shot. Also, if you are the kind of player that isn't an agressive player and gets burned a lot (which sounds like what you are), then you should be a defensive baseliner, or maybe a variation of a serve and volley player that stays back (not sure if that would work very well, though.)
0 0

(Legend player?) Answered aziz7747
Adding more wii remots in grand slam tennis? Open mahyar3
How come I struggle to hit particular shots? Open georgetheroger
CPU v CPU? Open raelian
(Legend player?) Answered aziz7747