How do i get the tofu mode?!

1. I saw videos everywhere of the tofu mode, how do i obtain this awesomeness?!

User Info: zzombiedude

zzombiedude - 7 years ago
    Whats tofu mode

User Info: joshuacwy2111

joshuacwy2111 - 7 years ago

1. I got the good ending on my first try and had not yet unlocked Krauser's stuff and I still unlocked Tofu. You do not NEED to get the bad ending, you simply need to get an ending to unlock Tofu mode.

User Info: Cynyn

Cynyn - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Clear the chronicle mode

User Info: kyutlryu

kyutlryu - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. You have to beat the game at least once, and it will appear on the main menu in the bottom right corner as "Secret"

User Info: RE4guy

RE4guy - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. Clear all of Chronicle Mode, including all of Memories of a Lost City and Game of Oblivion with the good ending in chapter five of Operation: Javier. It should appear in the lower right corner of the main menu as 'Secret'. To get the good ending, you have to clear chapter 5 and beat the final boss before Manuella loses too much blood.

User Info: SariaGrants

SariaGrants - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. You have to get the bad ending on any difficulty.

User Info: Native_Rokkr

Native_Rokkr - 7 years ago 0 1
  5. You have to beat the game on any difficulty with getting the bad ending on chapter 5 operation javier. I am not completely sure if it needs to be on normal but I would guess not.

User Info: nemesisforall

nemesisforall - 7 years ago 1 0
  6. Just beat O:J Chapter 5 on normal.

User Info: WoIfOfLight

WoIfOfLight - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. beat o:j about 10:10 and under :) (I beat it under 6 minutes on hard mode!) :D Hope dis helps!!!! :D

User Info: theQuarentined

theQuarentined - 7 years ago 0 0