Question from zzombiedude

How do i get the tofu mode?!

I saw videos everywhere of the tofu mode, how do i obtain this awesomeness?!

joshuacwy2111 asked for clarification:

Whats tofu mode

Cynyn answered:

I got the good ending on my first try and had not yet unlocked Krauser's stuff and I still unlocked Tofu. You do not NEED to get the bad ending, you simply need to get an ending to unlock Tofu mode.
2 0

Answers

kyutlryu answered:

Clear the chronicle mode
0 0

RE4guy answered:

You have to beat the game at least once, and it will appear on the main menu in the bottom right corner as "Secret"
0 0

SariaGrants answered:

Clear all of Chronicle Mode, including all of Memories of a Lost City and Game of Oblivion with the good ending in chapter five of Operation: Javier. It should appear in the lower right corner of the main menu as 'Secret'. To get the good ending, you have to clear chapter 5 and beat the final boss before Manuella loses too much blood.
0 0

Native_Rokkr answered:

You have to get the bad ending on any difficulty.
0 1

nemesisforall answered:

You have to beat the game on any difficulty with getting the bad ending on chapter 5 operation javier. I am not completely sure if it needs to be on normal but I would guess not.
1 0

WoIfOfLight answered:

Just beat O:J Chapter 5 on normal.
0 0

theQuarentined answered:

beat o:j about 10:10 and under :) (I beat it under 6 minutes on hard mode!) :D Hope dis helps!!!! :D
0 0