Does the gold you can get from objects increase on harder difficulties? Or is there a trick to getting lots of gold?

1. Because I was playing Memory of a Lost City 2 one time, and i had gotten a 1766 gold coin.

So in that regard, does shooting gold pieces increase the value?

User Info: megaman_xz

megaman_xz - 7 years ago
    So difficulty does not determine the initial values of the coins.

User Info: megaman_xz

megaman_xz - 7 years ago
    Thanks Candy Zombies.

I tested this, and it turns out that a shotgun is the best weapon for juggling coins. Now I can get 1500-3000 a piece with it

User Info: megaman_xz

megaman_xz - 7 years ago

1. You can shoot at some of the coins to keep them bouncing around on the screen - by doing this it actually increases the amount you collect from them when collected.

User Info: Dark_Vampire

Dark_Vampire - 7 years ago 1 0

1. I've seen that happen too, it seems to be how long the coin is "spinning" for until you pick it up cause in one of the CV missions i had a coin spinning in a cage for like 2-3 zombie battles before getting it and it was worth several thousand.

User Info: BrianChan89

BrianChan89 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Well, when I want some gold, I go to the Operation Javier - Chapter 5... I get ~25 -> 30k gold within 7 minutes (on Normal Difficulty)... Just shoot everything until you figure wich gives you gold coins, and you're done, each, gives me 1500... -> 2500 . it's really awesome, and a fast way for upgrading the weapons. I've maxed out the Linear Laucher by doing that.

User Info: DarkIceLink

DarkIceLink - 7 years ago 0 0