Question from Zaxoth

How do I get through the second nightmare sequence?

A map to follow would be GREAT, since the 'official strategy guide' doesn't have any, and doesn't even give clear directions to follow...as though they were playing a different map altogether.

Megaman_Arca answered:

The forest is actually the most straight-forward one. Open up the gps, get the right direction, and just run.

Only place you should turn, is inside the cabins, otherwise, keep going forward. In the first half, you'll find it easier staying to the left of the path, and second half, staying in the middle is best.
0 0

Answers

animefan09 answered:

I haven't passed it either, but so far keep running till you get inside the cabin with the dead family in ice and look for a children's piano on the couch. You're safe here but you have to play the notes that are written on the piano to get out and escape.
0 0

jill-valentine answered:

If there is no answer by tomorrow, I will go through and find a map. Can not guarentee it will work though since I have played through three times and was only the same path twice.
0 0

Kenichi34 answered:

Personally I spotted a trail of little lights around the trees outside and followed them, they lead me the way to where I was supposed to go. Try that.
0 0

ThirdStrikeRyu answered:

The game is taking in the information of each player to mess with em. so dont worry about maps and such what you need to look for is things that REALLY stand out. They tried their best to give the players a sense of direction without arrows. Such as the open sign to the cafe where you meet the first person. so try looking fo lights in the distance and try to stay cover til caught, then run like hell. try your best to throw the wooden figures over when you come across them and always look for a blue edges that are connected to doors and cliffs for away around. thats the best i can tell you. and so far i havent got stuck. well hope that helps abit.
0 0